Will you be on a roll and doing well at GO-BOT? Maybe your team mates are holding you back? Or are you just feeling GOOD? Then ante up your game and get rewarded by playing one of our side games.
Cash payout will be awarded the same day of each game, and all remaining proceeds will go towards GO-BOT’s Banquet and Operation Costs.
Similar to the standard Strike Pot game: if your raffle ticket is called and you are able to bowl a strike, you will win half of what was purchased for that round. In our modified version: raffle tickets can still be purchased and for $1.00 per ticket (discounted if bought in larger quantities,) but if your average is:
· 130 or less, you need to get a Spare or a Strike to win
· 131-179, you need a Strike to win
· 180 or higher, you need Two Strikes to win
· There will be three rounds of tickets called, once for every event
· Two consecutive tickets will be called per round
· If no one can fulfill the requirement in each round, the pot carries over to the next
· On the last round, we will continue to call tickets until the requirement is met
· Bowlers will bowl on the lanes they are on and when their turn is up
And you may ask someone else to bowl for you but then their average will apply.
For a $5 entry fee, the best three of your nine games will be used against all other entries, and award ratio will be 1:10.
For a $5 entry fee (and you may purchase as many as you like), you will be placed randomly against opponents on either handicap or scratch brackets (your choice). There will be 8 bowlers per bracket, and you may advance up to three times using three consecutive game scores. First place receives $25.00 and second receives $10.00. And you can enter up to the second frame of either Singles, Doubles, or Teams Matches.
Like Brackets: the entry fee is $5, you may purchase as many as you like, and you get to decide on either handicap or scratch brackets. With Mega Brackets: you get to decide on how often you compete on the same brackets and may even see whom your opponents are; there will be 64 bowlers per bracket; and you may advance up to six times using six consecutive game scores. First place receives $150.00 and second receives $100.00. Entries are sold only on Saturday and you can enter up to the second frame of the first match (Teams Event).